Margherita Pizza with California Olive Ranch Oil and Marinara
- 1 package fresh pizza dough (store-bought is fine, fresh if possible)
- All-purpose flour
- 1 jar of Lucini Organic Tuscan Tomato Sauce
- 1 package organic basil
- 1 package organic fresh mozzarella
- 2 tbsp of California Olive Ranch Reserve Olive Oil
- desired additional topping (prosciutto, roasted red peppers, chili flake, etc.)
Roll out pizza down on a flat surface with liberal amounts of flour to avoid sticking.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Apply California Olive Ranch Reserve Olive Oil to dough covering the edges of the crust, and then lightly add marinara without adding too much.
Add mozzarella in small clusters, also avoiding using too much.
Add desired other ingredients and insert into the oven until the crust has slightly browned and cheese has melted.
Remove from oven, garnish with fresh chiffonade basil, and more California Olive Rance Reserve Olive Oil if necessary.