Pizza Margherita with Lucini Rustic Tomato Basil Sauceyields 4 individual pizzas
- 1 packet dry active yeast
- 1 3/4 cups warm water
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 Jar of Lucini Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce
- Bunch of fresh basil
- 16 ounces of fresh mozzarella
- Pour the water into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle yeast on top, let it dissolve for 2-5 minutes.
- Add the flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil and mix together with your hands to form a dough.
- Kneed softly in the bowl or on a floured surface until it becomes smooth and holds together.
- Form dough into a log shape and cut into 4 equal pieces. Place each piece of dough into a zip lock bag. Let the dough rise in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Take dough out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature by sitting out for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with wax paper and then dust with flour.
- Form your dough into a pizza shape by gently pulling the dough into a circle shape. Once you have a good circle shape start holding the dough up in the air by the edges and let the dough stretch its self out. Once it gets bigger you can use your fists to continue stretching the dough by rolling them underneath the dough.
- Once its reached a good size and thickness flour the bottom and place the dough on the baking sheet
- Brush the dough with olive oil and spread 3-4 tablespoons of Lucini Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce, then tare the mozzarella in to ½ inch pieces and scatter them around the pizza. Place a few basil leaves on top and for bake 15-20 minutes.